- August 24, 2017 - December 7, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A new round of Biblical Hebrew 1 starts Thursday, August 24. This will be a weekly class, meeting from 6pm-8pm, through the beginning of December. The cost is $150. It is also recommended that you purchase a Hebrew Bible and a Brown-Driver-Briggs lexicon. I will be producing the course material. In this class, you will learn:
1. How to pronounce and transliterate Hebrew characters and vowel markings;
2. How to translate verbless sentences made up of adjectives, nouns, and pronouns;
3. The first elements of the Hebrew verb system;
4. A lot of really important Hebrew words!
By the end of it you will find that you can actually read some Hebrew! How cool is that!
Location is TBD, but it will be in either Crosby, Galena Park, or Deer Park. If you are interested or would like more information, contact Kerry at email@example.com.